Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vihaan story 1 - Auto and the fox

Vihaan loves to hear stories, I guess all kids in his age group love it. He is 27 months ie like 2 years and 3 months old. So the funny thing is that he decides the characters and I have to make stories out of them. Some times if he doesn't like the flow of the story he introduces new characters and these have to be in sync with each other. So I have become his story teller and have to invent new stories every day and maybe 2-3 stories per day.  Yesterday night I asked him to tell me a story. Usually he tells me stories that I have told him or those he has seen on YouTube.  The likes of the mouse and the lion or the fox and grapes and so on. Yesterday night he made up a story on his own. This is the first time he is doing that.  His auto was with him when he came to sleep so he decided to make it his character.
So here's the story told by a 2 year old as is it. I will fill in or give some explanation in case it doesn't make sense and that would be in brackets. He told me the story in malayalam and english. I have translated it fully to english. So here goes.
Once upon a time there was an Auto. It was running around and playing one day. Suddenly a fox came. It swallowed the Auto. The auto started crying "Laalu,  Peel,  help. Save me" (Laalu and Peelu are characters from his french cartoon "T'choupi et Doudou"). Laalu (and) Peelu come running but can't find Auto. (You know auto is in the stomach of the fox😁). Then again Auto cries,"Save me". That time Laalu (and) Peelu hear him. (They understand that it is from the fox's mouth). They open the mouth of the fox and take Auto out. Like that Laalu (and) Peelu saved Auto. Finish. (Yes, he said that. Wanted amma to know that the story is over😊)
I had a good time listening to it. And I hope to hear more from Vi. Love you darling !!

No comments:

Post a Comment