Monday, November 3, 2014

NaMoBloPo..no no that's not it..NaBloPoMo..yes! That's what it is!

Finally after seeing this weird BlaBloBliBlu in many of the blogs I read, I have finally decided to try it. I did not have the courage to try it out for the longest time ever, since I always felt that I will never be able to Blog continously for a month. And yes, I thought for 3 whole days :P before finally registering myself today on the 3rd of November,2014. 


When I read up about NaBloPoMo (Phew!Got it right this time), I realised that it has been on the blogoshpere (I just love that word) for quite some time but I came to know about it in that past year. I really hope that I can write something everyday. Even if it is a little bit. The problem for me is actually not writing, it's editing. Usually, I write a post on a day and then the next day I read it, do the corrections with respect to spellings and grammer. Then leave it like that and come back on the next day, read it and then look up words on thesaurus to find any appealing words. This really helps me delevop my vocabulary. I cross check if the words that I have used have the meaning that I intended them to have. Then again I leave it and go on with my dialy stuff. And again on Day 4 or was it Day 3, I come back and re- read it and publish it if I cant really find anything to make it better. To be very honest, this blog is the one I am a little careless with. I write and I post. The other blog which I write for my son, is where I do all this crazy reading and editing. Take a look at it to see the difference between these two.

So tell me how do you do it? Do you just blog and post or do you keep it to hatch(you know like how a hen keeps her eggs) like me? I would love to know. 
Here's to a daily blogging for a month. (Hopefully ;):))

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Aruna. Yes You Can NaBloPoMo! I am part of it too. The WordPress generates daily prompts and that in itself prompts us to postaday! http://dailypost.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete