Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Holidays - the best time

All Wednesdays are holidays for my son. So usually, these are the best holidays since it is just me and him and I try not to do any of the house work on Wednesdays. It is a fun filled day for both of us. Games, puzzles, drawing, watching cartoons together, reading stories, running around the house, messing up thr house. We do it all on a Wednesday.  I prepare extra food on Tuesday and store in the refrigerator, so that I don't waste even that time being away from him. But today was kind of a disaster Wednesday since my induction stove decided to break down.So, I was on YouTube searching for recipes that could be baked. Add to that, not many things in the pantry for me to cook, so you got yourself a very tensed mother. And as you might know, a tensed mother is not a fun mother. So today was not a fun Wednesday either. We did play but most of the time, I was in a distracted mood. I just couldn't  stop thinking about what to make and what to give him. But finally he told me what he wanted and that just solved the problem :).So today was a bread, fruits and raw vegetables eating day. So today's day was mostly cartoons :( (but I guess some days are going to be like that), and jenga - he loves toppling them over. Few stories and running around the house as if we were running a marathon. I guess it was not so bad as I imagined it to have been. This is why I like writing. It always helps put things into perspective.

So which is your favourite holiday?
Also what joy does writing give you?

No comments:

Post a Comment