Friday, November 7, 2014

Finding a solution to posting everyday - A reason to write

I have been finding it really difficult to post everyday. Yes it is the thought of what to say and what to write each day that is making it so difficult. So finally I realised that maybe it is so difficult to write eveyday because I don't have a theme or something specific that I want to talk about everyday. I don't know if everyone faces the same problem or all of you are just raring to go each day. Hehehe..but that''s not my case so I had to think of alternate methods to keep those words coming and those posts appearing on my blog every single day. I was sitting and virtually scratching my head, thinking about what to write and this idea of writing about our move and stay in this foreign country struck me. We moved out of our home country last year.
I will begin this series of our journey from our homeland to this foreign country in the next post. We moved from India to France last year in August. So this series will start from India and move on to arrival in France and our life here. I hope you stay along to know all about moving to France. And I hope I can share some valuable information that would help anyone who intends to move to France.


Au revoir et À bientôt!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Don't you worry, dear, because you have company. I, too, begin my day wondering what to write for the day! In fact, today, I was pretty much nervous thinking that if I couldn't think of a topic for today, what was I going to do for the next 20 days!? But, I figured out that if we just sit in front of the screen and type one word, the next follows. And, in no time you have your post for the day! Voila!
    All the very best for the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shilpa, Aww...Thanks! But see what I just did. I put this post and dint look back to tje blog after. Yes writing had beem happening in the side but nothing publishable ;)
      Btw how's your journey been? Can you share the link of your blog because I am not able to locate it.

      Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete