Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Internet Banking

In this age of the internet taking over all comtempory ways of doin stuff from booking tickets to findind a suitable match for loved ones...i am a baby..i have feared from doing internet banking from the time i got my online account. I would always look at others with awe n admiration who did this with so much ease...today finally i took my baby steps after coming to know yest that my 60+ dad pays all his bills thru the net :O. He is a true expert in this and yest he gave me this pep talk that its not goin to kill u ..hehe..so finally i made up my mind to try it and not be scared..n voila I had a successful login(after 2 failed ones;))..yeah yeah..thats may not be great but still..i can take my time and learn..its not all that complicated but still sort of scared ..what if someone ran off with all my hard earned money :( then what wud I do..ok..now Im gettin freaked out again...mummmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....oh god what if some hacker is keeping a tab on my system n he gets my password...ok ok i have to stop becoming paranoid...lemme be +ve :D.

Anyways its not so hard to do things on your internet account. Things are like clearly mentioned and you can select any options that you want. My next aim to get a pan card and then start a demat account and then finally start trading...thats another thing I have been wanting to do for ages..will start that also soon..

So i can cross of 2 things from my "things to do before i die" list :) One was to start writing a blog and the second opening my internet account. I ll keep you posted as and when the other things get fulfilled :)...maybe some day i ll share my wishlist too ;)..ok now i have to start working :P..babaaay(thats how my 1 yr ol neice says bye bye :))

No comments:

Post a Comment