Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beginning

I donno why I have this desire to write a blog...I have been wanting to write one since the first time I read one...i have no clue till when I ll write cos I lose interest in things prettty fast :) hmm...so..mmm..........ok..i can keep puttin these dots forever and ever, so let me put a stop to them "a full stop". my bike has broken down so i have to take the office cab to go home :( not that my house is very far or anything just an 8 min walk;) he he..yeah but its not that i'm lazy to walk either..its dark n its night right...so i ll be lazy..i can do what i want :P ..yest my bike finally gave up on me after waiting 6 months to get itself serviced..poor thing ...but i cant help it..i dint get the time..oh oh..time for me to leave.. my cab's at 7..so dont want to miss it..bayeeeeeeeee(who am i talkin to :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment