Thursday, May 1, 2014

A happy thought

After a month of being involved,  having something to do, speaking up, it is now going to be difficult to go back to being silent and non reactive. Being a part of CSAAM (Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month) has truly breathed in a kind of new life into me. I feel yes there are some things we can do, it's not all dark and shady out there. If there is bad, there is good too. There are people out there who truly care and want to make a difference to the world. And they are not leaders or stars or someone stellar that you can't touch or think about. They are normal human beings like you and me. They are stars in their own right, they are stellar for people like me because of the work they do. Also because of the work they put in. It's not just these group of people, I realise that there are many more people out there who are looking out for others. Wanting to help, reach out to people like you and me. It does make a difference to me that there is a stranger out there who is ready or willing to hear me out. Who would like to help me in case of a problem. It is indeed a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment